Step 1: Choose Your Programme
– Choose one programme that you wish to apply for from the list of programmes offered for international students here. If any further information is required, please visit www.mfu.ac.th/eng or email: email@example.com
Step 2: Submit Application Form
– The Application Form can be downloaded from the website.
– Complete the form, and then submit it to the International Affairs Division (IAD).
—–o By post to International Affairs Division, Mae Fah Luang University,–333 Moo 1, Thasud, Muang, Chiang Rai 57100 Thailand
—–o By E-mail (scanned documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org
—–o By fax to +66 (0) 5391 6023
—–o By hand at the 1st Floor, Office of the President Building (AD1), Mae Fah Luang University
Step 3: Receive Confirmation
– E-mail or telephone confirmation will be received in approximately 2 weeks.
– An interview can be held by telephone or Skype video call. Other documents may be required; in this case, further notification will be sent.
– A successful interview will be followed by an official acceptance letter with the necessary visa request documents and acceptance package.
Step 4: Arrive at the MFU Campus
– International students must arrive 1 week before registration day.
– In addition, MFU provides a special preparation programme for first year students (Bachelor’s degree) to prepare them to live and learn at MFU.
—–o How to Live and Learn on Campus Programme
—–o Intensive English or Upper Intensive English Programmes Inform the IAD of your arrival details for pickup services from the Mae Fah Luang – Chiang Rai International Airport or Chiang Rai Bus Station.
– International students are guaranteed dormitory rooms on campus for their first year of study at MFU.
Step 5: Register for Classes
– Submit original copies of all necessary documents to the Registrar Division.
– Full fees must be paid in Thai Baht currency.